This website is not supported in Internet Explorer.
To access Diode, please use a modern browser e.g. Google Chrome.
Partnership Success Manager
North London | Hybrid Working | Up to £40k
At Diode, we’re on a mission to drive a faster, easier switch to electric vehicles across the world. The UK only has 8 years to phase out petrol and diesel vehicles, and we’re accelerating the change by using technology to make the electrification process pain-free for everyone.
Our platform helps to break down the barriers to EV adoption by using the power of data science to educate drivers, assess EV readiness, make workplace and home charging recommendations, and simplify the charge point purchasing process.
We’re on a battery-powered rocket ship with massive, disruptive growth plans, already backed by VC, private investors, and the UK government via Innovate UK.
- You’ll be the first Partnership Success Manager in our Commercial Team, working closely with two of the founding team members – the CEO and COO.
- Take ownership of partnerships, manage relationships and be their first point of contact.
- Work in collaboration with our partners to activate and maximise shared opportunities.
- Be the eyes and ears for our partners – share any ideas they have for new features or improvements with the wider team.
- Deliver engaging training and software demos to partners and their customers.
- Keep on top of administrative tasks, such as updating the CRM and sending invoices.
- Support the continuous improvement of our internal processes to maximise efficiencies.
- Opportunity to identify and reach out to new potential partners, if that floats your boat too.
- Get stuck in with the team and be comfortable contributing ideas to improve the products and services we offer all our users.
- We’re open-minded on background. A degree in a relevant field is nice to have, but we’re more interested in what you can do.
- A proven track record of managing and growing B2B customer accounts.
- A confident presenter with a concise, clear, and convincing communication style, alongside strong active listening skills and the ability to handle questions.
- Strong business acumen giving you the ability to really understand and help partners overcome challenges.
- Integrity is non-negotiable – we work hard to build authentic relationships with our partners.
- EV industry and software sales experience is a bonus.
What we offer
- 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays and your birthday off.
- Up to 3 days a year of paid volunteering leave – time to learn new skills or give back to the community.
- We’ll work with you to create a development plan to plug any skills gaps required for you to be successful in your role.
- Decent coffee, fresh fruit, cake Wednesday, and drinks on Fridays.
- Monthly socials at or around our Finsbury Park office.
- North London office, with hybrid working.
- Dog-friendly office.
- Salary up to £40k, depending on experience.
Our founders have been around the block, with over 14 years’ collective experience in the electric vehicle industry. They are all keen e-mobility evangelists and love to take people on the journey, with hugely diverse backgrounds, from FMCG to Consulting and Start-ups.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion, and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. A cover letter isn’t essential, but please feel free to add one if you’ve got something you want to highlight.
So if you’re interested in joining an exciting start-up in an accelerating industry, want to be a part of the solution for climate change, and quite like the idea of helping shape our company culture, then we would love to hear from you.
- Application deadline: 20 March at midnight
- Shortlisting and initial calls: w/c 21 March
- Interviews: w/c 28 March
- Start date: Flexible