This website is not supported in Internet Explorer.
To access Diode, please use a modern browser e.g. Google Chrome.
How it works
The Charge Platform harnesses the power and reliability of data to predict electric vehicle adoption across your business, identifies the right level of charging infrastructure, then manages the procurement process.
Electrification made easy
Navigate through the electrification process with ease by letting the Charge Platform give you and your employees the tools to make informed decisions.
Four simple steps
Gathering data is all about getting the process started – giving us the information we need to assess EV readiness and make charging recommendations.
You’ll be asked for the following:
- Business site locations and usage, such as employee, operational vehicle, visitor and customer numbers.
- Company and salary-sacrifice vehicle information.
Finally, you’ll invite your employees to complete our EV Readiness Assessment – a short survey for us to learn about their current vehicle, understand their driving patterns, and eligibility for a home charger.
Combining existing data, with our EV Readiness Assessment, the Charge Platform assesses the electric vehicle readiness of each of your company and employee vehicles.
Each employee will recieve a personalised EV Readiness Report, packed with the following:
- Access to charging including home charge eligibility.
- Driving behaviours such as average daily mileage.
- EV lifestyle fit such as vehicle range and charging requirement
- Tax benefit calculator to show annual savings and benefit-in- kind rate.
- CO2 savings compared to current vehicles.
EV readiness data is aggregated with workplace site information to give you a 5-year charging infrastructure rollout recommendation, allowing you to forward plan for your business.
Your charging recommendation will include:
- Workplace chargers to install across all sites.
- Home chargers required for employees.
- Roll-out timeline to show when each charger is required.
- Traffic light indicator to show percentage of employees and vehicles included in the recommendation.
- EV readiness overview across all employees and vehicles.
Begin your procurement process with the confidence that you’re are installing the right infrastructure at the right time.
Once we’ve understood the hardware features you need, and any other requirements, we get to work:
- Recommend hardware options.
- Create tender specification and run competitive tender.
- Facilitate site survey bookings.
- Standardise quotes from each installer and consolidate into one comparison document.
- Talk you through your options and advise.
- Instruct installation.